When you bank with America’s Christian Credit Union you are joining a co-operative of believers pooling resources together to support a biblical worldview and the greater body of Christ.
As a fully federally insured credit union, ACCU has been providing financial services to Christian individuals and ministries for over 60 years with the aim of supporting: church expansion, ministry building, Christian schools, assisting small businesses, and supporting individuals & families by way of high-rate deposit accounts and low-rate lending services.
From a member’s first savings account through retirement, we’re here to be your life-long financial partner. Join ACCU and discover banking with a financial partner who understands your faith and moves you forward! Because we are Stronger Together!
National Credit Union Insurance Fund
Your deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF), which is managed by the National Credit Union Administration, an independent agency of the United States Government. Your deposits are insured up to $250,000 per individual account and up to $250,000 for Individual Retirement Accounts.
American Share Insurance
Members of America’s Christian Credit Union with qualifying personal accounts exceeding the maximum level of coverage provided by the NCUA are also insured up to an additional $200,000 by ASI for a total of $450,000 of coverage. And, qualifying business/church accounts exceeding the maximum level of NCUA coverage are also insured up to an additional $100,000 by ASI for a total of $350,000 of coverage. ASI’s additional insurance coverage at America’s Christian Credit Union only applies to qualifying personal checking, savings, TSC and IRA accounts and to qualifying business/church accounts.
“Stronger Together” means we exist to help our community and beyond. Here’s how it works: ACCU provides financial solutions to Christian individuals that empower them to reach their financial goals. Our members’ funds are then reinvested to expand churches, ministries, and families. Choose America’s Christian Credit Union and discover banking with a financial partner who understands your faith and moves you forward.
Through Love My Credit Union Rewards, credit union members have saved over $2 billion with offers like:
- Savings up to $15 on TurboTax federal products.
- Exclusive discount from the TruStage Home & Auto Insurance Program.
- Save 40% on a 1-year membership to Sam’s Club.
- Build your credit history with rent and save up to 30% with Rental Kharma.
- Save $40 on Calm, the #1 app for meditation and sleep.
- Save on your Travel and Entertainment needs like Car Rentals, Hotels, Theme Parks, Movie Tickets and more!
- And more!
Your ACCU membership gets you all these exclusive savings and more.
God-honoring banking is at your fingertips the minute you become a member of America’s Christian Credit Union. Doing so brings you the following benefits:
- You become a member/owner. Therefore, you are a stakeholder with a vote in what we do.
- You’ll get competitive rates and financial solutions that align with Biblical principles on Christian stewardship.
- Peace of mind that your investments are making a difference to extend God’s Kingdom as part of our mission to “Reach, Serve and Teach.”
- Your accounts are safe with us as they are federally insured by the NCUA with added protection provided by American Share Insurance (ASI).
Applying online for membership is quick and easy, when you meet any of the following criteria:
- Churches, ministries, and schools aligned with Wesleyan Christian doctrine and their ministers, employees, members/attendees, officers, teachers, students, and others associated with these organizations.
- Immediate family members living within the same household as an existing member of America’s Christian Credit Union.
- Employees of America’s Christian Credit Union.
Apply for membership today and join over 120,000 members nationwide to make an eternal impact in people’s lives for the Kingdom.
Statement of Faith
As a part of your application to join America’s Christian Credit Union, we ask that you review our Statement of Faith.
Once a Member, Always a Member
Once you become an America’s Christian Credit Union member, you are eligible to retain that membership for life. Also, since immediate relatives within a household are eligible to become members; this provides the opportunity to create an ongoing legacy of membership grounded in the mission to “reach, serve and teach” for the furtherance of God’s Kingdom.
How do I open a deposit account at America’s Christian Credit Union?
It’s quick and easy to open a deposit account when applying for membership from the comfort of your home. Click here to begin the online application. Then select the deposit account(s) you would like to open and complete your application. One of our membership representatives will process your request and provide instructions for funding the account once your membership has been approved. Already a member? Add an account here.
Do I need to be an America’s Christian Credit Union member to apply for a loan?
You don’t need to be a member to start a loan application. However, you’ll need to qualify for and complete membership to finish the process. We are all about a life-long relationship – and there are discounts for automatic payments through our checking accounts – so if you want to get membership started first (it’s quick and easy), you can do so here.
What information do I need to open an account?
You will need your:
– Name and ID (driver license, state ID or passport)
– Physical address
– Phone number and date of birth
– Employment status and employer (if employed)
– Social Security or Taxpayer Identification Number
How can I access my accounts?
Our mobile app and online banking services make it easy to access your account anytime and anywhere. Transfer funds, send and receive money, pay bills or deposit checks right from your phone. And, of course, we are always happy to help you at any branch. We have thousands of shared-branching locations nationwide and network with more than 5,000 CO-OP ATMs. View all locations here.
1 – Via Co-Op Network. Visit Co-opfs.org for a complete list of surcharge-free ATMs and shared branch locations.
2 – Figures quoted represents America's Christian Credit Union achievements as per the end of the 2019 fiscal year dated 12/31/2019.