Mistakes happen. But you can be protected from denied transactions, embarrassment or worse with overdraft protection services from America’s Christian Credit Union (ACCU).
- Link a savings account to your checking account
- Overdraft items are automatically transferred from savings
- $7.50 daily fee when an automatic transfer is made from a linked savings
Overdraft Line of Credit
- Pre-approved line of credit to cover overdrafts
- No setup or maintenance fees
- Interest only accrues when overdraft occurs
- Limit from $500–$30,000 based on approved credit
- $7.50 daily fee when an automatic transfer is made from an overdraft line of credit
Overdraft Privilege/Overdraft Privilege PLUS
- We may pay overdrafts on your behalf when all other overdraft methods have been exhausted.
- Automatically covered Overdraft Privilege transactions:
- Written checks
- Automatic bill payments/ACH transactions
- Transactions not covered unless you request they be covered:
- $32.50 fee each time we pay an overdraft, up to a maximum of 10 fees per day. Fees are charged at the end of the day.
Overdraft Privilege/Privilege PLUS: A deposit account is in “good standing” if it is not in the negative. If an account is negative for 14 days they will be unenrolled from the program. If they remedy the negative account they will be re-enrolled.
Overdraft Privilege — Checks and ACH Recurring Payments (Bill Payment)
This option comes with your account. ACCU is under no obligation to pay a check or ACH transaction which exceeds the available balance in an account. However, we generally let your checks and online ACH/BILL payments go through for payment. We will overdraw your account up to your pre-approved limit. We will charge a fee of $32.50 per overdraft. If an item is presented for payment multiple times, we will charge a fee each time the item is presented. The maximum number of overdrafts fees that we will charge per day is ten (10). The maximum amount of fees we will assess per day is $325.*
Overdraft Privilege PLUS — ATM Withdrawals and One-Time Debit Card Transactions
When you opt in to Overdraft Privilege PLUS, we may also authorize ATM withdrawals and one-time debit card transactions that overdraw your account. If we do, we will charge an overdraft fee of $32.50 for each overdraft we authorize. The maximum number of Overdraft Privilege PLUS overdrafts processed per day is ten (10). The maximum amount of fees we will assess per day is $325.*
* – The total number of fees we will assess per day is for both plans combined.