Get started on your application today!
For the first 6 months from card issuance:
- 0% introductory APR1 on new purchases
- 0% introductory APR on balance transfers
- After 6 months, your effective APR for new purchases and balance transfers will be between 14.65% – 22.65%
Earn 12,500 bonus rewards points:
- Receive 2,500 bonus rewards points on your first card transaction
- Receive 10,000 bonus rewards points if you spend $3,000 in the first 90 days2
The Visa Signature Rewards credit card is America’s Christian Credit Union’s cashback credit card. It offers a low rate with all the features and benefits you have come to expect from big banks and other lenders. As a bonus, you can redeem your rewards points for travel, merchandise, and gift cards too!
- No Annual Fee
- Earn points for every purchase:
- 1.25 points per $1 spent on purchases
- 2.50 points per $1 spent at charitable organizations
- Points can be redeemed for Cash, Travel, Merchandise, and Gift Cards at CURewards
- Minimum Credit Line of $5,000
- See Terms & Conditions for rates, fees, and other cost information.
- Visa Purchase Alerts available
- Travel Notifications available
- Manage your cards on the go with the ACCU Cards App
- 24/7 online access
- Quickly view past, current and pending transactions
- Pay your bill online
- See your summary data for any registered account
- Download transactions into other programs
- Check your CURewards™ points balance
- Set up payments on Auto-Pay
- Debt Protection available
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Cardholder Inquiry Service
- Emergency Cash Disbursement and Card Replacement
- Lost or Stolen Card Reporting
- Roadside Dispatch
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Services
- Visa Signature Concierge
- Warranty Manager Service
- Year-End Summary Statement
- Zero Liability
What is a credit card?
A credit card is a revolving line of credit for purchases. Each time you swipe your credit card you access your line of credit to borrow money for the purchase. Each month you can choose to make the minimum monthly payment or pay off the entire balance. You will be charged interest on the remaining balance each month.
How long does it take to get a decision?
Your application will be reviewed in 1-2 business days. However, our decision may be delayed if we require additional information from you.
How do I receive my Visa Signature Rewards Credit Card?
Your Visa Signature Rewards Credit Card will be mailed to the address on file 7 – 10 business days from the date of approval.
Is there a minimum credit line?
Yes, the minimum credit line is $5,000.
Is there a maximum credit line?
Yes, the maximum credit line is $30,000.
1 – APR = Annual Percentage Rate. 0% APR on new purchases and balance transfers within the first six months of opening the credit card. A balance transfer fee of 3.00% of the amount transferred will apply. After the six-month introductory period, your effective APR will be between 14.65% – 22.65%. Not all will qualify for the lowest rate.
2 – 90 day period begins from the issuance date of the credit card. Donations do not count towards purchase totals for introductory offer. Offer for consumer only.
Visa Signature Rewards Card: 0% Annual Percentage Rate on new purchases within the first 6 months of opening the credit card. After that, your APR will be 14.65% to 22.65%. The APR is indexed to the Prime Rate, and may vary based on market conditions. Card issuance is contingent on approved credit, and rates offered are based on credit-worthiness. Applicants who do not qualify for the Visa Signature Rewards Card may be approved for a Visa Platinum or Share-Secured Visa credit card. Rates, terms and conditions subject to change. Offer not valid on current ACCU loans. Subject to credit approval. View the full disclosure for Visa Signature Card to learn more.