Ranging from low-rate to rich in rewards — thanks to our partnership with CURewards®. Our Visa® credit cards are ready to spring into action whether being used in the mission field or on main street — plus there is no annual fee for access to our low rates and rewards.
Our Ministry/Business Visa® program is designed to better equip ministries and businesses like yours with additional benefits that will help multiply your Kingdom impact. Plus, since our mission is to ensure that resource multiplication happens — we do not charge a fee for our Visa® Ministry/Business Rewards credit card.
Redeem points for cash, travel, gift cards and more!
- Earn 5 points for every dollar spent on charitable giving.
- Earn 3 points for every dollar spent on qualifying travel and hotel purchases.
- Earn 1.5 points for everyday purchases.
Our partnership with CURewards® means you can easily start turning your earned points into gift cards, merchandise, airline tickets, cruises and much more. Redemption starts at as little as 2,500 points! Also, CURewards® also helps you maximize your shopping discounts through earning bonuses when using their mobile app.
Earn Your Cashback & Travel Rewards Today
- Convert your ACCU Visa® Signature Rewards points into 1% cashback deposited directly into your ACCU Checking, or Savings account. Redemption starts at 2,500 points ($25.00).
- Redeem your points for a roundtrip ticket to virtually anywhere in the world. Additional travel awards such as car rentals, hotel stays and cruises are also available to use in booking your next trip.
From your phone to your tablet, the FREE ACCU Cards App3 has you covered. Take control of your ACCU debit and credit cards by managing your account balances, making payments, setting alerts and controls, and locking your cards if lost or stolen in one easy-to-access app.
- View Payments and Due Dates
- View & Filter Transactions
- Dispute a Transaction
- Make Payments
- Lock & Report Lost/Stolen Cards
- Setup Alerts & Controls
- …and more!
How to Get Started:
- Click on the links above to download the ACCU Cards app for your Apple iOS or Android mobile device.
- Once you download the app, click the “Enroll” button on the login screen and enter your ACCU debit or credit card details.
- Continue with the remaining steps to finish setting up your account.
Visa® Online Access
- 24/7 online access
- Card Lock
- Quickly view past, current and pending transactions
- Pay your bill online and set up recurring payments through Auto-Pay
- See your summary data for any registered account
- Cardholder Inquiry Service
- Download transactions into other programs
- Check your CURewards® points balance
Verified by Visa®
Free and easy peace of mind when shopping online. You create an extra password that must be entered before an online purchase is accepted. This way, even if your account number has been compromised, a thief can’t use it.
Your Visa® Platinum card includes the Visa® Zero Liability Policy. It is your guarantee that you won’t be held responsible for fraudulent charges made with your card or account information.
The best defense against fraud is a good offense. America’s Christian Credit Union has partnered with Visa® to bring you real-time alerts on suspicious activity with your account. You can set up any or all of five Visa alerts, which are sent within seconds by email or text message. These alerts include:
- Transaction denied
- Any out-of-country transaction
- Any card-not-present transaction
- Any gas station transaction
- Any transaction exceeding amount set by cardholder
Already have a Visa® card? Sign up for Visa® Purchase Alerts today!
Additional Benefits for Visa® Credit Cards
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Roadside Dispatch
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Services
- Warranty Manager Service
The ACCU Visa® Debit Card provides secure purchasing power anywhere in the world. Plus, if you need cash, thanks to our partnership with Co-Op Network you have access to a nationwide network of 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs4. Whether you’re shopping online, or simply grabbing a snack at the corner convenience store, there is no need to carry cash or checks. Plus our cards are digital wallet enabled so you know your transactions are protected and with you everywhere.
Features of our Visa® debit cards
- Accepted everywhere Visa® is taken
- Funds drawn directly from your checking account
- Worldwide ATM access, including surcharge-free access at more than 30,000 ATMs nationwide
How to get an ACCU Visa® debit card
- Open an ACCU checking account
- Members younger than 18 must have a responsible adult as a joint account holder
Get your Visa® debit card today
Call 1-800-343-6328 or open your account online:
Personal | Church | Ministry | Business
Need a checking account?
If you don’t have a ACCU checking account, explore our available personal checking accounts tailored to each life stage, or organizational checking accounts primed-and-ready to be your operating account.
We are here to help you get your card replaced as quickly as possible and reduce any risk to your accounts. Immediately call us (800) 272-9446 — this number provides 24/7/365 service. Below is a step-by-step guide and some tips to help during a lost or stolen card incident:
- Call card services immediately— As soon as you realize your card is missing or stolen, please call us at (800) 272-9446. This number provides 24/7/365 service. From there, we will freeze your previous card and get a new one ordered.
- Report any unauthorized charges — While on the phone with your card service agent indicate which charges are unauthorized, then complete the fraud and forgery form and remit to P.O. Box 3112, Tampa, FL 33631-3112.
ACCU offers both travel & student prepaid Visa® cards that you can reload from anywhere, 24/7. They can be used wherever Visa® is accepted, and come with the Visa® Zero Liability program to protect you from fraudulent use.
Prepaid Reloadable Travel Card
Minimum loading amount: $250; Maximum loading amount $3,000
Prepaid Reloadable Student Card
Minimum loading amount: $100; Maximum loading amount $1,500
Give the gift that’s always the right size and shape. A Visa® gift card is perfect for all gift-giving occasions, whether it’s a birthday, holiday, or any other day worth celebrating. Load the card for any amount between $25 and $500, and make your gift-giving easy!
- Available from $25-$500
- Easily replaced if lost or stolen
- Check remaining balance online
- For online purchases, please register your Visa® gift card at https://mygiftcardaccount.pscufs.com/
Purchase your card at any branch location or by calling 1-800-343-6328.
1 – APR = Annual Percentage Rate.
2 – 90 day period begins from the issuance date of the credit card. Donations do not count towards purchase totals for introductory offer. Offer for consumer only.
3 – Message and data rates may apply.
4 – Via Co-Op Network. Visit Co-opfs.org for a complete list of surcharge-free ATMs and shared branch locations.