Get started on your application today!
A Share-Secured Visa® Credit Card from America’s Christian Credit Union gives you the day-to-day purchasing ability you need and the chance to build or rebuild your credit. Plus, there’s no annual fee. This unique option ties your spending limit to funds in a savings account.
For the first 6 months from card issuance:
- 0% introductory APR1 on new purchases
- 3.9% introductory APR on balance transfers
- After 6 months, your effective APR for new purchases and balance transfers will be between 13.40% – 18.40%
Share-Secured Visa® Benefits
- No Annual Fee
- Visa Purchase Alerts available
- Travel notifications available
- Make managing your card(s) easy with the ACCU Cards App
- 24/7 online access
- Quickly view past, current & pending transactions
- Pay your bill online
- See your summary data for any registered account
- Download transactions into other programs
- Set up payments on Auto-Pay
- Loan Protection Services available
What is a credit card?
A credit card is a revolving line of credit for purchases. Each time you swipe your credit card you access your line of credit to borrow money for the purchase. Each month you can choose to make the minimum monthly payment or pay off the entire balance. You will be charged interest on the remaining balance each month.
How long does it take to get a decision?
Your application will be reviewed in 1-2 business days. However, our decision may be delayed if we require additional information from you.
How do I receive my Share-Secured Visa Card?
Your Share-Secured Visa Credit Card will be mailed to the address on file 7 – 10 business days from the date of approval.
Is there a minimum credit line?
Yes, the minimum credit line is $1,000.
Is there a maximum credit line?
Yes, the maximum credit line is $10,000.
1 – APR = Annual Percentage Rate.
Share-Secured Visa® Credit Card: 0% Annual Percentage Rate on new purchases within the first 6 months of opening the credit card. After that, your APR will be 20.99% to 25.50%. The APR is indexed to the Prime Rate, and may vary based on market conditions. Card issuance is contingent on approved credit, and rates offered are based on credit-worthiness. Rates, terms and conditions subject to change. Subject to credit approval. View the full disclosure for Share-Secured Visa® Credit Card to learn more.