Benefits of Corporate Checking
Corporate Checking accounts take your church, ministry or business beyond basic transactions to access and manage growth through a variety of valuable features such as unlimited check deposits and check clearing and earning competitive dividends.
- Ideal for churches, ministries, and businesses with higher transaction levels
- Unlimited deposits and check clearing
- Free Online Banking
- Earn dividends with more than $1,500 in deposits1
- VISA® Alerts
- Completed Membership Application (including membership qualification)
- EIN Confirmation Letter from IRS
- Formation Documents (may vary depending on the business type; for ministries, articles of incorporation or equivalent)
- Active Registration Status with your state
- Recent Board Minutes or a letter from the Board Secretary identifying all approved account signers (for ministries only)
- Filed DBA documents (if applicable)
How long does it take to open a Corporate Checking
We have an online process to efficiently accommodate multiple signers and process your application that can be done within 24 hours.
Can I have more than one Corporate Checking
Yes, your organization can have more than one Corporate Checking
account with ACCU. We are here to help you scale your ministry or business as it grows and fluctuates. Remember, you’ll need to have a minimum balance of $1,500 on every checking account to earn interest (credit unions call this “dividends”).
Do I have to maintain a minimum balance to have a Corporate Checking account
Your organization is required to have a minimum balance of $1,500 to earn interest (credit unions call this “dividends”).
Can I add more signers to our account?
Yes, you can add more signers to your Corporate Checking account. If your organization is a current member, you can go here to find information on requesting to add more signers to your organization’s account.
1 – $100 minimum deposit required to open an interest bearing checking account
2 – APY = Annual Percentage Yield.