Digital Invoicing and Payments Made Easy
For freelancers and small business owners, time is money. That’s why we’re excited to offer Autobooks — a tool from America’s Christian Credit Union (ACCU) that allows you to send customizable invoices, accept online payments, and keep track of who has and has not paid. Plus, it’s easy to sign up and access the app — all from within the safety and convenience of your ACCU online banking account1!
- Create & send invoices electronically – no waiting on snail mail
- Let people easily pay you online with credit card, debit card, or electronic bank transfers
- Customize a professional-looking invoice and payment form with your business logo and colors
- Easily track payments received online so you can know who has paid
- Share your link everywhere you communicate with customers – on invoices, via text message, email, your website and more
Send a Professional Invoice Right to Your Customer’s Inbox
Create and send a great-looking invoice in minutes. Delight your customers with easy online payment options. You’ll be able to see who paid their invoice, and who is past due.
- Always know exactly who’s paid and who’s due
- Set up recurring invoices so you can automate your invoicing process
- Automatically add late fees for past due invoices so you don’t have to track down customers
- Create estimates you can easily convert to an invoice
- Access detailed reports such as Balance Sheets or General Ledgers
Always Know Your Payment Activity
In just a few clicks, customers pay with their debit card, credit card or an electronic bank transfer. Payments are deposited directly into your business checking account. Plus, you can quickly see who opened your invoices, who made a payment and who still owes you money.
- Accept payments directly inside online banking
- Streamline the process of accepting credit cards
- Get paid directly into your bank account in two business days – no need to transfer your money from a third-party app
- Setting up recurring payments so you have the reassurance of consistent cash flow every month
Who is Autobooks for?
Autobooks works best for small businesses and organizations who send invoices and/or accept donations, such as non-profits, freelancers, consultants, skilled trade workers, schools, churches, and ministries.
What does Autobooks cost to use?
There’s no monthly fee when you use the free versions of the “Accept a Payment” and “Send an Invoice” Autobooks modules. Upgrade to the full version of Autobooks for only $9.99 per month to access the full suite of reporting and accounting features. In both the free and full versions of Autobooks, you’ll pay a low transaction fee of only 2.89% when you accept a payment via card and 1% when you accept payments via bank transfer.
What types of payments are accepted through Autobooks?
Your customers can conveniently pay their invoices online via credit card, debit card or an electronic bank transfer.
Where do my funds go when someone pays an invoice through Autobooks?
Funds go directly into your existing America’s Christian Credit Union Ministry Checking or Corporate Checking account.
If I sign up for the paid version of Autobooks, how long is the contract for?
There are no contracts with Autobooks — you can cancel anytime and re-upgrade to the paid version at anytime.
How do I start using Autobooks?
Get started with Autobooks by clicking the “Marketplace” tab within your online banking account.
Ready to Start Using Autobooks?
Login to your America’s Christian Credit Union online banking account and click “Marketplace” to get started using Autobooks today!
We would love to give you a personalized overview to learn the quickest ways to use Autobooks and how it can work best for your organization.
9:00 AM – 6:00 PM EST
If an agent is not available, you can request a call back or press 1 to leave a voicemail. During business hours, voicemails and emails will be responded to by an Autobooks support specialist within 2 hours.
1 – Message and data rates may apply when accessing online banking through a mobile device.