Strong churches and ministries need a strong financial partner. We would love to be yours!
The ACCU Difference
For over 60 years ACCU has been a financial partner to thousands of churches nationwide and over the years we’ve developed an efficient church loan process that is straightforward, easy to understand and designed to maximize and prepare your ministry for growth. Whether purchasing, renovating, or expanding, our staff will work hand-in-hand developing a solution that works best for your ministry.
Experienced Relationship Managers
Our relationship managers serve in multiple facets in their churches – from volunteers to sitting on the board as an elder. We understand the unique factors that make churches a pivotal role in our communities.
Your relationship manager will get to know your ministry, pray with you, and provide the best solutions for your church.
- Your church is experiencing growth and you have not used your property to it’s fullest extent
- Has your Christian school’s enrollment outgrown its space?
- You have an opportunity to buy real estate that will grow your God-given vision.
- Does a parsonage match your pastoral staff’s needs for housing?
- Your building is not quite keeping up with your ministry’s outreach these days.
- With our in-house church loan management, you will find a solution that best suits your church’s needs.
- Our church loan refinance programs are designed to:
- Improve terms
- Reduce interest payments
- Or both
The loan amount, the interest rate, and the term of the loan can have a dramatic effect on the total amount you will eventually pay on a loan. Use our loan payment calculator to determine the payment and see the impact of these variables on a specified loan amount complete with an amortization schedule.
This information may help you analyze your financial needs. It is based on information and assumptions provided by you regarding your goals, expectations and financial situation. The calculations do not infer that the company assumes any fiduciary duties. The calculations provided should not be construed as financial, legal or tax advice. In addition, such information should not be relied upon as the only source of information. This information is supplied from sources we believe to be reliable but we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Hypothetical illustrations may provide historical or current performance information. Past performance does not guarantee nor indicate future results.
- Amortization: The process of paying off debt overtime in consistent payments consisting of the interest and principal that is sufficient to pay off by its maturity or due date.
- Balloon payment: A large payment due at the end of a loan’s term that is larger than the consistent payments made during the loan’s term.
- Reprice: A change in the interest rate at certain points during the loan’s terms.
- Fixed rate: An agreed upon interest rate that won’t change for the term of the loan.
- Down payment: It is the initial payment made, sometimes required of a loan deal, that represents a percentage of the full loan amount.
APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Loan approval subject to credit, income, property appraisal and qualifications. Costs may be associated with this loan. Offer not valid on current ACCU loans. Rates, terms and conditions subject to change or discontinue at any time and without notice.